Topic: Apache2 ReverseProxy

Is there a way to use an Apache2 Proxy on an other server to forward to the webmail-Interface? Both machines are behind a router and the router is forwarding the ports 80 and 443 to the server with the Apache2 router. Many Thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Apache2 ReverseProxy

madie wrote:

Is there a way to use an Apache2 Proxy on an other server to forward to the webmail-Interface? Both machines are behind a router and the router is forwarding the ports 80 and 443 to the server with the Apache2 router. Many Thanks.

My mail.conf for Apache2:

<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerName mail.domain.tld
   ErrorDocument 404 /404.html

#HTTP proxy
   ProxyPass / h..p://192.168.99.193/
   ProxyPassReverse / h..p://192.168.99.193/

Header always unset X-Frame-Options

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{SERVER_NAME} =mail.domain.tld
</VirtualHost>

Then

h..p://mail.domain.tld

always resolve to

h..ps://192.168.99.193/mail

This is unusable for external connection.

*"h..p" above always means "http", but BBCode this always interprates as forbidden url.

I've got the same issue but I can't post my issue, especially my .conf files because this forum software keeps saying I'm posting links.  I've even did h..p like you but it still says too many links.

Even submitting my complaint, much alone my.conf files, is out of the question because this forum software thinks that I'm uploading links.  After implementing h..p. in the same way as you, there are more links than necessary.