Topic: script to remove

I see that there is a script to add new users which works great. Why isnt there one to update the users password and to delete?

Does someone have these already written?

Regards,
Marty

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: script to remove

if you have mysql backend u can use postfixadmin (is default in iredMail installation)
if you have ldap backend u can use iRedAdmin.

with both you can manage users, alias and more(add/edit/delete).

I'd like to backup fatadmin's question. Postfixadmin and iRedAdmin are interfaces and do not permit to script. As fatadmin says, the create account script works fine (although, I'd like one that would create domains, users and passwords based on text file inputs rather than arguments). Would anyone have time and ability to wright these scripts?
Many thanks.

RsjR wrote:

I'd like to backup fatadmin's question. Postfixadmin and iRedAdmin are interfaces and do not permit to script. As fatadmin says, the create account script works fine (although, I'd like one that would create domains, users and passwords based on text file inputs rather than arguments). Would anyone have time and ability to wright these scripts?
Many thanks.

I made a custom script when i imported all my email account from a sendmail box. I had all usernames,name,surname,location etc in one big txt file. is not so hard to do this if you have mysql backend