Topic: Error message: head: cannot open '/etc/mailname' ....
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I'm receiving the following error messages via mail:
/etc/cron.daily/spamassassin: head: cannot open '/etc/mailname' for reading: No such file or directory
Do I have to do something?