Topic: Error 550-5.7.1 when trying to send emails to gmail.com
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache2
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Hello dear community.
I have really strange problem. So far i used to send and receive emails without any problem, but today i have problem.
My problem is only with gmail.com. There is the error that i receive when i try to send an email to account at gmail.com.
Action: failed Status: 5.7.1 Remote-MTA: dns; gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-5.7.1 [22.214.171.124] The IP address sending this message does not have a PTR 550-5.7.1 record setup. As a policy, Gmail does not accept messages from IPs 550-5.7.1 with missing PTR records. Please visit 550-5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for more 550 5.7.1 information. d4si4817657wjn.111 - gsmtp
My reverse DNS is pointing to mail.vivashost.com with CNAME. Where my mistake can be ?
Thanks in advance!
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.