1 (edited by lordhelmet 2016-03-05 15:38:06)

Topic: Thanks

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 094
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):  Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: -
====

Amazing job you did! Thx!
I am still in the process of getting everything straight but until now, amazing smile and also including Sogo, I am really happy to have found Iredmail.

I set up my own private Mail Server in 2007 to escape Gmail. Used Postfix, Dovecot, Amavis, Roundcube standard setup, but back then I setup everything manually. It was a pain but it worked. Now I am forced to migrate to a new OS version (Centos 5.x..) and I was looking for a all-in groupware solution, because I never again wanted to go through the process of configuring everything, but besides Sogo I did not find anything as all free groupware solutions I found did not include Active-Sync or were made to be installed on a fresh - server, but on my new Server I already run Seafile.. And Sogo seemed a pain to setup too. Then I found Iredmail.

Next steps: Change DNS and make it go live, until now everything is only accessible via the vpn ip. Then I have to migrate the old maildirs. What I loved from the beginning with postfix etc, is that mails are stored as files.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Thanks

Thanks for sharing. smile