Topic: Installation of iredadmin (os) after normal installation
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7 PGSQL edition.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
I did not install iredadmin (os edition) during first install . Can I install it still without the need to clean the whole box and start anew ?
upgrade did not work .