Topic: Dovecot Error: open(......) failed: Read-only file system
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6 MARIADB edition.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7 (centos-release-7-4.1708.el7.centos.x86_64)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Maria DB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: NO
- Selinux: Disabled
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
imap(firstname.lastname@example.org): Error: open() failed with file /home/vmail/vmail1/domain.com/p/o/s/postmaster//Maildir/.Drafts/dovecot.index.log: Read-only file system
(same error on different files)
Error de servidor: STATUS: Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information. [2017-09-14 17:16:10] (0.002 + 0.000 + 0.001 secs).
I've read through the forum and tried several solutions:
1.- Permission set recursive to 0700 on /home/vmail (checked and done)
2.- file and folder ownership set recursive to vmail:vmail on /home/vmail (checked and done)
3.- Set mail_debug=yes on dovecot.conf and the dovecot.log file did not say anything worth saying, except for: acl vfile: file /home/vmail/vmail1/domain.com/p/o/s/postmaster//Maildir/.Drafts/dovecot-acl not found
Also tried to set permissions to 7777 and nothing happend.