Topic: iRedMail + Active Directory?

Has someone integrated iRedMail with AD?
(at least for authentication purposes, i.e. username and password are stored in AD)

Thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail + Active Directory?

This would be helpful for me as well.

I tested it before, it works here for me. Easy

Just change the LDAP settings in postfix (server address, port number, bind dn, bind password, query attributes in /etc/postfix/ldap_*.cf) and dovecot (/etc/dovecot-ldap.conf).

I don't know how to proceed, after clean installation.
Do I have to create users with iRedMail scripts, or I can use AD users already present?
Various LDAP config files reference some objects (like dc=vmail,dc=my,dc=domain): what do I have to do with AD?

Thanks for your replies!

You need to know basic LDAP knowledge, otherwise you can't go further with LDAP solution.

Hi, SuperCiccio.

What features do you expect for iRedMail + AD integration?

I've tested user authentication and global ldap address book in roundcube webmail. mail group is not success yet.
Any other features do you expect?

For the beginning I would be very happy if I could manage only authentication in AD, in the future more integration would be helpful, for eg. import users or specify users to allow mail functions.
But, I don't know how to start, for now I'm frozen. If there was a step by step guide (raw steps, then I'll find the way) I could go on in some direction.

Thank you!!