Topic: [fixed] Existing mail + alias
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 OPENLDAP edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian buster
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.: none
I move some existing mail server to iRedMail, and i have an issue with : existing account with alias.
I have : an existing account : email@example.com with a mailbox.
This firstname.lastname@example.org have some extra alias : email@example.com.
Finally when a mail is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org it goes to email@example.com mailbox and firstname.lastname@example.org on another server.
Is there a way to do the same ?
Currently i only see a sieve action to do such thing.
Another solution than sieve ?