Topic: Can't receive mails from some domains

Hi

Im new to iRedMail and so fare everything went just fine. Im using version 0.6.1 Ldap on CentOS and Im really happy with iRedMail - that also means I will be upgrading to PRO by the end of the year.

OK, for now my only big problem with iRedMail is that more and more users from various domains complains that they are not receiving mails mostly from Linkedin and Facebook. And that also include "normal" human mails not just computer generated mails. I checked with one of the sender and he guaranteed me that the "lost" mail was sent successfully with no error replies.

For now I tried to disable amavisd and clamd with commenting out "content_filter = smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024" in postfix main.cf, but that doesn't solve the problem.

Than I tried with adding line like "whitelist_from      *@gmail.com" in "/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf" but still no luck.

Can someone please help me?

br/glazura

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Can't receive mails from some domains

Any related log in /var/log/maillog? You can try to find mails from LinkedIn or facebook like this:

# grep -v '@facebook.com' /var/log/maillog

Replace '@facebook.com' with the email domain which reported with issues, then paste them here. (REPLACE sensitive infomation, email addresses before posting.)

Re: Can't receive mails from some domains

First thank you for your fast reply. But - it was a false alarm, hehehe... iRedMail setup is ok and it works just fine. Problem was caused by my lousy DNS setting. I found my answer here: https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?p … id=KB60427
So yeah - iRedMail ROX!