Topic: SMTP Relay

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v1.6.2 (LDAP)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3
- Related log if you're reportiv1.6.2 (LDAP)
I have a and iRedMail Server and have 3 Domains (abc.com / xyz.com / efg.com) created on them. When sending emails outside I require a single user that is a Postmaster user who will authenticate for sending emails outside for all 3 domains.

Please assit in doing so and advise where the changes should be done.

Indranil C. Kamulkar

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: SMTP Relay

Sorry, i don't quite understand your point.

- Send emails from or to outside?
- Why not have a postmaster user in each domain?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I have installed iredmail at my Data Center and configured 3 domains on the data center for my client. He has got MDaemon in his local network. All the 3 domains of mine are hosted locally in MDaemon. He has created users on iRedMail as well on his local MDaemon. When he is sending Emails outside from his MDaemon local server his SMTP Relay is iRedMail hosted at the Data Center. He can only specify one Email Address in MDaemon for relyaing all domains through iRedMail but what is happening is on iRedMail is that it is not allowing to send emails from B domain with A domain postmaster credentials. How do we go about in configuring this on our iRedMail Server for having a single authentication i.e. a single smtp authentication on iRedMail server for my specified domains. Please assist.
Thanks in Advance.

I want iRedMail server hosted in a Data Center as an SMTP Relay server for particular domains with single authentication and not with multiple authentications to go on creating users.

indranil.kamulkar wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I have installed iredmail at my Data Center and configured 3 domains on the data center for my client. He has got MDaemon in his local network. All the 3 domains of mine are hosted locally in MDaemon. He has created users on iRedMail as well on his local MDaemon. When he is sending Emails outside from his MDaemon local server his SMTP Relay is iRedMail hosted at the Data Center. He can only specify one Email Address in MDaemon for relyaing all domains through iRedMail but what is happening is on iRedMail is that it is not allowing to send emails from B domain with A domain postmaster credentials. How do we go about in configuring this on our iRedMail Server for having a single authentication i.e. a single smtp authentication on iRedMail server for my specified domains. Please assist.
Thanks in Advance.

indranil.kamulkar wrote:

He can only specify one Email Address in MDaemon for relyaing all domains through iRedMail but what is happening is on iRedMail is that it is not allowing to send emails from B domain with A domain postmaster credentials.

What's the error message? Did you try to remove "reject_sender_login_mismatch" in Postfix parameter "smtpd_sender_restrictions"?

Have tried removing what you have mentioned let me check and will come back to you.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
indranil.kamulkar wrote:

He can only specify one Email Address in MDaemon for relyaing all domains through iRedMail but what is happening is on iRedMail is that it is not allowing to send emails from B domain with A domain postmaster credentials.

What's the error message? Did you try to remove "reject_sender_login_mismatch" in Postfix parameter "smtpd_sender_restrictions"?