Topic: anyone got iredadmin to run with nginx?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Centos 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

greetings,

i have converted my server to run nginx in place of apache as apache was using too much server resources (RAM).
i am still able to send/receive email through iredmail processes and can login and use roundcube.
i am unable to login to iredadmin and have seen various messages, such as bad gateway or permissions related warnings in the browser.

i have also noticed some warnings from clamav and amavsid in the logs and am wondering if that might be related to iredadmin not being accessible.

is there any particular settings i need to enable/change for nginx to run iredadmin? i see iredadmin is .py based rather than php and i have not setup nginx specifically to run python code.

i am also noticing that i am unable to send/retrieve email using an encrypted password..
so there is most likely more than one setting i need to change there too.

i'm not willing/able to reinstall the server, especially since there is most likely a small number of tweaks needed.

does anyone have any advice? i am happy to post configs or whatever is needed.

thanks a lot

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: anyone got iredadmin to run with nginx?

Here's another Chinese tutorial, but i didn't try it before, hope it helps:
http://antlite.com/blog/2011/06/ubuntu- … -settings/