Topic: Which one to purhcase? Moving from Qmail

I actually in interested in moving from a custom setup of qmail I setup years ago.  My current server can do the following:

SPF checks which can be adjusted
validrcptto (checks if email is actually valid, if not reject)
ClamdAV checks
Spamassassin
qmailmrtg (charts and graphs)
rbl lists
Mfchecks
and more.

I want this box to be a front end and then pass the email off after being properly scanned to an exchange server.  The exchange server can connect via smarthost to send emails out and be scanned for outbound as well.

I know there is a freeware version but then I see multiple other purchase versions.   Can someone tell me what I need?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Which one to purhcase? Moving from Qmail

First of all, we have only one edition of iRedMail, it's free and open source. All mail services related features are implemented in iRedMail. When we talk about "Pro", we're talking about iRedAdmin-Pro (web admin panel for iRedMail).

You can check iRedMail features here: http://www.iredmail.org/features.html

gameover0 wrote:

I know there is a freeware version but then I see multiple other purchase versions.   Can someone tell me what I need?

Please choose the one you're familiar with. For example, if you're good at MySQL management, then there's no doubt you should choose it.