Topic: Multiple Domains and limit to SSL only

hi there,

i'm new into postfix/dovecot/iRedMail in general. so i still have some more questions and i couldn't find the answers yet (although i must admit for some questions i don't know which application i need to configure):

1.) how do i add more domains (incl. postmaster etc)
2.) are the dkim-keys then generated automatically or what do i need to do to generate the dkim-keys for the new domains
3.) how do i limit the access to smtps/imaps only? also is it possible to change the ports?

i know that i can change some iRedMail stuff via iRedAdmin but my backend is provided by MySQL, so it won't work.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Multiple Domains and limit to SSL only

Adan0s wrote:

1.) how do i add more domains (incl. postmaster etc)

You can use PostfixAdmin to manage mail domains.

Adan0s wrote:

2.) are the dkim-keys then generated automatically or what do i need to do to generate the dkim-keys for the new domains

You have to generate DKIM keys manually for every new mail domain. Search 'dkim signing' in FAQ page: http://www.iredmail.org/faq.html

Adan0s wrote:

3.) how do i limit the access to smtps/imaps only? also is it possible to change the ports?

Since you use MySQL backend, you can change 'enablesmtp' or 'enablepop3' or 'enableimap' to 0 if you need (0 means disabled).
It's NOT recommend to change the default mail related network ports.