Topic: AdminPro and AD

Hello there !

I'm back to you, I've seen there's a new version of iRedMail.

Great work, again.

A small question, you've already answered, but with all versions passed, maybe it's not the same answer.

Is there a benefit to buy Pro version when iRedMail is used with ActiveDirectory authentication ?

Thanks in advance.

Nicolas

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: AdminPro and AD

nicolasfo wrote:

Is there a benefit to buy Pro version when iRedMail is used with ActiveDirectory authentication ?

iRedAdmin-Pro doesn't work with Active Directory, please use AD management tool on Windows instead.

Classics Microsoft tools you mean ?

Yes.

Although AD is a LDAP server, but it's more complex than OpenLDAP, it has complex LDAP schema file and relations.

OK.

What about Whitelists, Blacklists, sent/received mails.. etc ?

What about all exept accounts management ?

Thanks

iRedAdmin should know the admin accounts first, so that i can know who has permission to manage white/blacklists and other stuffs. With AD, iRedAdmin don't know the admin accounts at all.

Maybe a good idea to improve iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP to achieve your requests, but still no plan yet, sorry.

Hi Zhang, i know it's been a year since the last post and i was wondering if the iRedAdmin-Pro works for managing global white/blacklists and other stuff?

Great products btw. Keep up the good work.

T00thless wrote:

... i was wondering if the iRedAdmin-Pro works for managing global white/blacklists and other stuff?

iRedAdmin-Pro does work for managing global white/blacklists and other stuffs. Check our feature list here:
http://www.iredmail.org/admin_panel.html

If you want to make sure certain features, just ask (in details).