Topic: Does Iredpro support ms client & whatever policy implement throgh ired
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: Iredmail Pro
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Redhat 7
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I am looking to purchase iredmail pro but I have some doubt which is below
1. Iredmail-pro what server config require or can we host in vmware to thired party
2. Does it support Ms outlook as client & Whatever policy we implement through web admin it apply in ms outlook like - I disable sending mail will it applicable on ms outlook.
3.Can we set moderator?
3. Can I take yearlly support package if yes then What is the cost?
4.Can i set policy to a email id whatever sent a mail send BCC to define email address effective from ms outlook
5. for client Web login what are the option can we have out logo & customise.
6.Which version should we choose. LDAP/SQL/ - Please suggest.