Topic: Paying $25 USD for anyone to get iredmail fully working for me.

Hello!

I have a VPS with 4GB RAM 30GB HDD
You will get access to the DNS for SPF and DKIM configuration
I will give you SSH access to the VPS
I want iredmail installed on a sub-domain mail.mydomain.com and so that means i have two servers one for email iredmail and the other for the main site. you will be working on the email server.
I want to be able to send emails that goes to inbox on gmail, yahoo, hotmail, bing, and so on without going to spam.

email me at valinux@gmail.com
Thank you!

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Paying $25 USD for anyone to get iredmail fully working for me.

Give me an offer if you this is too low for you.

Hi intelsec,

Sorry about my late response, i'm out of office and renting house in another city.
$25 is too cheap, we offered remote installation support service at $99 before, but i guess iRedMail is easy to install, so we don't have many customers asked for this remote support service.

4 (edited by Neutro 2014-05-11 19:50:12)

I want to be able to send emails that goes to inbox on gmail, yahoo, hotmail, bing, and so on without going to spam.

When you rent a cheap VPS, other people also do it with the same provider and use their server to spam. This will automaticly mark your server's IP as potential spam source on gmail, hotmail, ...

The only good solution is to warn people that they might receive your mail as spam for the first month. After enough people will unmark it as spam, it will not in spam folder anymore.

GL!