26

Re: iRedMail-0.9.2 has been released.

Zhang, any idea when v 0.9.3 will be released?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.

27

Re: iRedMail-0.9.2 has been released.

hetebliksem wrote:

Zhang, any idea when v 0.9.3 will be released?

Before Nov 30.

28

Re: iRedMail-0.9.2 has been released.

SoGo was ported to FreeBSD: http://www.freshports.org/www/sogo/
Please, add it to iRedMail for FreeBSD too. ZFS is 'must have' today for groupware solution and FreeBSD has the best support of this technology.

29

Re: iRedMail-0.9.2 has been released.

Peter2121 wrote:

ZFS is 'must have' today for groupware solution and FreeBSD has the best support of this technology.

For ZFS the best support is found in Solaris and Solaris forks.

30

Re: iRedMail-0.9.2 has been released.

Peter2121 wrote:

SoGo was ported to FreeBSD: http://www.freshports.org/www/sogo/
Please, add it to iRedMail for FreeBSD too.

Don't worry, SOGo is supported in upcoming iRedMail release (0.9.3).

31

Re: iRedMail-0.9.2 has been released.

mir wrote:

For ZFS the best support is found in Solaris and Solaris forks.

Does iRedMail support Solaris now? wink

32

Re: iRedMail-0.9.2 has been released.

Peter2121 wrote:

Does iRedMail support Solaris now?

No. But it works great on FreeBSD. big_smile