Topic: timed out while sending end of data
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL 5.1.73
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache 2.2.15
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No (using free version)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I just installed iRedmail to my new server few days ago, everything works fine. Except sending to specific server. Here's the log:
Aug 4 11:00:59 mail postfix/smtp: 053EFE0006: to=<email@example.com>, relay=mail.xxx.govt.nz[1xx.xx.x.xx9]:25, delay=1995, delays=1385/0.06/0.06/610, dsn=4.4.2, status=deferred (conversation with mail.xxx.govt.nz[1xx.xx.x.xx9] timed out while sending end of data -- message may be sent more than once)
I can send to everyone else like google, yahoo etc. but except one specific server.
I found this error too:
Aug 3 13:21:51 mail postfix/smtp: E8B2CE0005: enabling PIX workarounds: disable_esmtp delay_dotcrlf for mail.xxx.govt.nz[1xx.xx.x.xx9]:25
I research about it and it says it about Cisco Firewall bug work around and some recommends to set the following:
smtp_data_init_timeout = 240s
smtp_data_xfer_timeout = 600s
smtp_data_init_timeout = 480s
smtp_data_xfer_timeout = 1200s
(i just double the value actually..)
I did the changes but still not solving the issue.
Can anybody help me resolve the issue?