Topic: Feature Request

edit all fields ldap (givenName, sn, postalCode, ...) directly from iRedAdmin-PRO-LDAP.
let me know if you can do.
thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Feature Request

ziconick wrote:

edit all fields ldap (givenName, sn, postalCode, ...) directly from iRedAdmin-PRO-LDAP.

Not achieved yet. May i know what else attributes you want to update with iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP?

This is a good idea, but iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP is not tend to be a normal LDAP management tool, so i have to balance these features.

Thanks very much for your feedback. smile

= Update =
I created an issue to track your feature request:
http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/issues/detail?id=64

My idea was to modify the personal data of users directly from iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP so you do not have access to phpldapadmin

Thanks

ziconick wrote:

My idea was to modify the personal data of users directly from iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP so you do not have access to phpldapadmin

I know. But i don't plan to allow admin to modify all LDAP attributes, would you mind sharing with me what attributes you want to update with iRedAdmin-Pro?

5 (edited by atros 2011-08-11 12:25:24)

It would be a good idea to display the percentage of the quota used by a user when you click on the details.
The problem I have here is that with thousands of email accounts it's a pain to figure that out via the web interface.

Never mind, I found the "hidden feature", by changing the file templates/default/mysql/user/profile.html, line 98 from:

{{ display_quota(value=profile.quota, show_value_in_input='yes', used_quota=profile.bytes) }}

to

{{ display_quota(value=profile.quota, show_value_in_input='yes', used_quota=profile.bytes,show_used_quota=true) }}

displays the information I wanted smile

atros wrote:

to

{{ display_quota(value=profile.quota, show_value_in_input='yes', used_quota=profile.bytes,show_used_quota=true) }}

Cool, committed into source repository, will be available in new releases next week. smile
Thanks.

ok, these are the fields that I edit:
- cn (present)
- displayName (Present)
- uid
- employeeNumber (Present)
- givenName
- sn
- email (Present)
- jpegPhoto
- o
- title (Present)
- street
- l
- st
- postalCode
- telephoneNumber (Present)
- mobile (Present)
- facsimileTelephoneNumber
- homePhone
- homeDirectory

thanks

Updated issue tracker:
http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/issues/detail?id=64

Keep pushing me.

Hi, I also have need this function. I want to add "givenName"  and "sn" for iRedAdmin-Pro. Does the function finish? If not, could you tell me which program need to modify. Thanks a lot.
I search "mobile" for iredadmin directory , it seems the following program.

libs/ldaplib/attrs.py:    'mobile', 'title', 'shadowAddress',
libs/ldaplib/user.py:            # Update employeeNumber, mobile, title.
libs/ldaplib/user.py:            for tmp_attr in ['employeeNumber', 'mobile', 'title',]:
templates/default/macros/general.html:{% macro display_input_mobile(value) -%}
templates/default/macros/general.html:        <span class="clean-padding bt-space20"><input type="text" name="mobile" value="{{ value |e }}" size="35" class="text" /></span>
templates/default/ldap/user/profile.html:        display_input_mobile,
templates/default/ldap/user/profile.html:    {% set mobile = entries.get('mobile', [''])[0] |e %}
templates/default/ldap/user/profile.html:                {{ display_input_mobile(value=mobile) }}