Topic: Network is Unreachable

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: 0.7.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
Aug 26 23:37:28 webmail postfix/smtp[12428]: connect to xxx.example.com[2001:480:20:404::25:114]:25: Network is unreachable

====
I cannot send to one specific addresses.  I have verified that the address is good as I can send from other email accounts not on this server and they go right through and also we could send to this client address from our server prior to changing to CentOS/iRedMail.  I checked DNS with ping (which does not work but that could be because they won't return a ping) and with jwhois and it resolves this address.  Any ideas what I may have missed on the install or what might be stopping email from going through?  Not sure one email address is an issue but since the server has only been up for 5 days I want to avoid a future problem.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Network is Unreachable

lkvelez wrote:

connect to xxx.example.com[2001:480:20:404::25:114]:25: Network is unreachable

Is this a IPv6 address? Did you test IPv6 or IPv4?

Re: Network is Unreachable

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
lkvelez wrote:

connect to xxx.example.com[2001:480:20:404::25:114]:25: Network is unreachable

Is this a IPv6 address? Did you test IPv6 or IPv4?

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version:
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

IPv4.  I have setup a google account solely to email this client as I cannot sent from our server so I know the address is good.