Topic: problem whit roundcubemail identities

i have iredadmin pro     v1.6.1 (LDAP)  installed in a centos 5.5 32 bits and i have detected two situations

1.   when i log in the iredadmin pro web gui every is ok exept for the dashboard tha don't show me any information about statics (the image is attached)

PunBB bbcode test

2.   when i create a new user from the iredadmin pro console this dont create the roundcube identities for the imap client (is i use pop with a mtu like thunderbird), the second image is attached too.

PunBB bbcode test

i have been looking for the answer to this and i suspect that is a mismatch config in the setting.in in the iredadmin directory

can you give me any sugestion.

and sorry for my english==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version:
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: problem whit roundcubemail identities

einom wrote:

1.   when i log in the iredadmin pro web gui every is ok exept for the dashboard tha don't show me any information about statics (the image is attached)

It just show statics for mails in latest 24 hours, are you sure you have email in latest 24 hours?
If you do have some incoming/outgoing emails in latest 24 hours, there must be a config related bug in iRedAdmin-Pro. Please help double check username/password setting in iRedAdmin-Pro config file "settings.ini", in section "[amavisd]".

einom wrote:

2.   when i create a new user from the iredadmin pro console this dont create the roundcube identities for the imap client (is i use pop with a mtu like thunderbird), the second image is attached too.

Did you change Roundcube config in /var/www/roundcubemail/config/main.inc.php before?
You should have two settings in it:

$RC_CONF['auto_create_user'] = true;
$RC_CONF['identities_level'] = 3;

thanks for you answer

check the amavisd section and i set the amavisd password in the mysql amavisd database and that resolved the first situation

but i found in the main.inc.php this lines and i still missing the identities in the accounts created from iredadmin web console

$rcmail_config['auto_create_user'] = true;
$rcmail_config['identities_level'] = 3;

what another thing can i do for solve this situation

thanks for you help

einom wrote:

but i found in the main.inc.php this lines and i still missing the identities in the accounts created from iredadmin web console

$rcmail_config['auto_create_user'] = true;
$rcmail_config['identities_level'] = 3;

Did you try to create a new account again, then logging in Roundcube?

yes i tried again but the problem persist, so a check the mysql roundcubemail database and i found that in the users table the user is created but in the identities doesn't

and i check the db.inc.php settings and found this

$rcmail_config['db_table_identities'] = 'identities';
$rcmail_config['db_sequence_identities'] = 'identity_ids';

so i don't know what do now.

some idea???

No idea yet, sorry.
But it cannot be an iRedAdmin issue, because iRedAdmin won't touch Roundcube database at all. And Roundcube should create necessary database records automatically with user login username.

I suggest to post this issue in Roundcube mailing list.

Einom,
how to solve the problem? I'm in the same situation ....
thank you