1 (edited by mikaso 2011-10-28 16:10:54)

Topic: [SOLVED] Problem with multiple select and delete from Trash

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: 0.7.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6 32bit
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====
If user using RoundCube select multiple emails in Trash folder and delete them all in once his account disappear from list of users at iRedAdmin. After that user cannot login again.

When I look at phpMyAdmin I can see that fields password, name, maildir, quota, domain, created and local_part are empty.

--------------
I found something that might be a problem. I have an old mail server (without iRedMail) with mbox data format and I done conversion to maildir. After that I copied converted messages to users Maildir/cur folder at new mail server but I did not update vmail database table.

How can I update messages and bytes counter?
----------------

I try this tutorial http://iredmail.org/wiki/index.php?titl … lbox.Quota. When I try to relogin to webmail I get this message "Connection to imap server failed". If I try again the message is "Login failed".

When I look at phpMyAdmin messages and bytes are updated, but fields password, name, maildir, quota, domain, created and local_part are empty again.

How can I resolve this issue?
Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: [SOLVED] Problem with multiple select and delete from Trash

It doesn't make any sense.

Updating mailbox with Roundcube won't update database which stores mail accounts (vmail). I'm not sure how you migrated old mail server, probably there's something wrong with your steps.

Did you actually migrated mail accounts to iRedMail server? How?

These are steps which I use for migration operation:

1. Add user list from files shadow, password and group
2. Copied all folders from /home into new server's /home
3. Copied all from /var/spool/mail into new server's /var/spool/mail
4. Copied script mb2md-3.20.pl into every user home folder for new server (iRedMail Server)
5. Login as user and run mb2md-3.20.pl script which made folder Maildir into user's home folder
6. Create users list via iRedAdmin and login via Roundcube (this will make user's folder)
7. As root user I copied files from /home/user.name/Maildir/cur into /home/vmail/vmail1/mydomain.com/u/s/e/user.name/Maildir/cur and made chown vmail:vmail for all files
8. Via phpMyAdmin for database vmail I wrote "-1" into fields messages and bytes

I didn't see steps used to export/import mail accounts from MySQL database. So you don't have mail accounts on iRedMail server at all. Am i right?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I didn't see steps used to export/import mail accounts from MySQL database. So you don't have mail accounts on iRedMail server at all. Am i right?

Yes, you are right. The old mail server is on Rad Hat 4 and without iRedMail so I haven't got old mysql db for export/import.
I have 78 user accounts and when the problem occured I have to insert their passwords, name, maildir etc. via phpMyAdmin from previously created dump .sql file. After that everything is fine as I can see.

ZhangHuangbin, thanks for your effort.