Topic: Server-side size limit exceeded.

Domain Name            Users
ucp.ssp.rimed.cu      499

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Server-side size limit exceeded.

Hey dude, please ask questions in a smart way.

You should at least explain what operations you did, what error message you got. otherwise nobody know what you mean.

the problem is when I will list the users that iRedAdmin in domain ucp.ssp.rimed.cu con 499 users

You should increase 'sizelimit' in /etc/openldap/slapd.conf (RHEL/CentOS) or /etc/ldap/slapd.conf (Debian/Ubuntu), it should be equal to or larger than total user accounts.

sizelimit 1000
cachesize 1000

5 (edited by yrjc2004 2009-09-30 03:58:04)

thanks very thanks

can be paged every few think about it

Hi i have same problem I got error message : Server-side size limit exceeded.on iRedAdmin after i add 6000 mailbox
I already change slapd.conf

sizelimit 7000 and cachesize 7000

Now i got error :

(False, 'msg=%7B%27info%27%3A+%27%27%2C+%27desc%27%3A+%22Can%27t+contact+LDAP+server%22%7D')

Seems you're using iRedAdmin open source edition.

Restarting apache will fix this issue.

Thanks Zhang it's works now, But it need a lot of time to open  5000 of list users smile Is the iRedAdmin-pro can solve this issue ? If yes i will consider to migrate to iRedadmin-pro version

iwanliem wrote:

But it need a lot of time to open  5000 of list users smile Is the iRedAdmin-pro can solve this issue ? If yes i will consider to migrate to iRedadmin-pro version

Yes, iRedAdmin-Pro solves this.
I created 5000+ users in our demo site, under domain name: demo.iredmail.org, you can try it here:
http://demo.iredmail.org/