Topic: Login Fail/ Server down

Hi,
We have been using iRedmail-Pro LDAP for about one year. But today morning we are facing a great problem that log in fail. Sometimes IMAP error message occours when we are going to log in. When I am going to Log in to iRedadmin then it says "Server is down, Please contact webmaster to solve it". Can you please help me?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Login Fail/ Server down

OpenLDAP service is not running. Please start it first.
If it cannot be started successfully, please set 'loglevel' to 256 in /etc/openldap/slapd.conf, then restart it and check its log file to see what causes this issue.

I am not clear. How to set loglevel' to 256 in /etc/openldap/slapd.conf,. Can you please tell me clearly?

I have set set loglevel' to 256 in /etc/openldap/slapd.conf and restart service LDAP. But following error message occur:

Stopping slapd:                                            [FAILED]
Checking configuration files for slapd:  bdb(dc=mail,dc=bxpress,dc=net): Lock table is out of available locker entries
bdb_db_open: db_open(/var/lib/ldap/mail.bxpress.net/id2entry.bdb) failed: Cannot allocate memory (12)
bdb(dc=mail,dc=bxpress,dc=net): Unknown locker ID: 7c53e
bdb(dc=mail,dc=bxpress,dc=net): Unknown locker ID: 0
backend_startup_one: bi_db_open failed! (12)
slap_startup failed (test would succeed using the -u switch)
                                                           [FAILED]

Which service will i restart?

Did you change /var/lib/ldap/mail.bxpress.net/DB_CONFIG before? It says "Cannot allocate memory".

if you did update it, i suggest you backup current DB_CONFIG first, then restore the latest working copy and try again.
If you didn't backup it, try the one shipped in RPM package openldap-server.

From about 2 hours ago, we are facing this same problem. I checked, already  set loglevel' to 256 in /etc/openldap/slapd.conf.
We have not backup  latest working copy of DB_CONFIG. 
Will i install  RPM package openldap-server?
We need an urgency solution.

Still get error message "Lock table is out of available locker entries"? Then please increase value of "set_lk_max_locks" in DB_CONFIG. Detailed reference:
https://systems.janestreet.com/?q=node/5

Hope it works for you. Good luck. smile
Please let us know whether it works for you or not.