Topic: whitelist/blacklist gone?

==== Provide required information ====
- iRedMail version and backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
==== Hi, i'm using the newest Mysql pro iredadmin and i don't see the blacklist/whitelist after a fresh reinstall.

I'm running on Ubuntu 12.04.
So far my fresh install isnt running as it should sad
Can someone help me get the listing fixed?

Post's attachments

iredadmin-1.png
iredadmin-1.png 35.06 kb, 3 downloads since 2012-07-02 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: whitelist/blacklist gone?

Dear Jochie,

Ubuntu-11.10 and later releases ship Policyd-2 (code name cluebringer) instead of Policyd-1.8x, but iRedAdmin-Pro doesn't support Policyd-2 yet, so it's not available in iRedAdmin-Pro. Will support it soon.

In the meantime, you can use the built-in web interface of Policyd-2 instead. Please edit /usr/share/apache2/conf.d/cluebringer.conf to make it accessible from external network, then restart Apache service, you can now login to httpS://your_server/cluebringer/ to manage white-/blacklist and other features.

3 (edited by Jochie 2012-07-02 22:44:09)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Dear Jochie,

Ubuntu-11.10 and later releases ship Policyd-2 (code name cluebringer) instead of Policyd-1.8x, but iRedAdmin-Pro doesn't support Policyd-2 yet, so it's not available in iRedAdmin-Pro. Will support it soon.

In the meantime, you can use the built-in web interface of Policyd-2 instead. Please edit /usr/share/apache2/conf.d/cluebringer.conf to make it accessible from external network, then restart Apache service, you can now login to httpS://your_server/cluebringer/ to manage white-/blacklist and other features.

Okay, thanks for clearing that one up.
Then, this might be a stupid question, but which credentials would i need to use to log on to cluebringer?

Jochie wrote:

Then, this might be a stupid question, but which credentials would i need to use to log on to cluebringer?

No stupid question at all, but stupid answer.

It's the admin account you created during iRedMail installation, usually "postmaster@xxx". You can find it in file iRedMail-x.y.z/iRedMail.tips.

thanks again :-)