Topic: Absence Notification, Mail forwarding

Hi,

1. Is there a way to auto-reply on incoming emails with an absence notification?
2. In roundcube you can generate filters for new messages (e.g forward all messages to ...)
When are these filters applied? Only when I login into roundcube or are they running silently in the background all the time?

Greets, peterpp

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Absence Notification, Mail forwarding

peterpp wrote:

1. Is there a way to auto-reply on incoming emails with an absence notification?

in iredmail 0.5 and 0.51. you can setting in roundcube

you can check the demo

http://demo.iredmail.org/mail/

user: test@a.cn
pass:iredmail

I have setting a absence filter

peterpp wrote:

In roundcube, just set the filter action to 'Out of office', that's vacation. smile

Thanks for your answers. And for

When are these filters applied? Only when I login into roundcube or are they running silently in the background all the time?

it's: yes. Filters are automatically applied all the time, not only when you check your inbox in roundcube.

Peterpp ask this question is that what I question it before.

Most WebMail like Squirrel Web mail, it filter is only work during the user logging in. It make sense because web mail is just like a front platform to let user handling email.

So, I wonder that roundcube mail together iRedMail can make it work in the background all the time.

Great job!!