Topic: multiple domains for webmail question...

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro (MySQL edition) 0.8.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I know this might not be dirctly iRedMail related but as all apache conf files for the package is made directly for iRedMail i hope i can get some help here - as i have been going through alot of the conf files and cant figure out / get it to work as i want smile

What i want is enable .htaccess in the dir /var/www/html that does the following...

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^(mydomain.com)
RewriteRule (.*) https://mydomain.com/$1 [R=301,L]

what i try to do is to redirect all other domains that points to the server over to my main domain (which i have bought SSL cert for). And that way ppl wont have to see and accept an untrusted ssl cert when they access webmail and iRedMail admin interface smile

but somehow the .htaccess wont work....(hint: the above i use on other serveres/sites without problem - so the .htaccess syntax is fine)....

so it must be the configuration in apache for the iRedMail install where i somewhere need to enable the use of .htaccess - it kinda tried the usual obvious places - without success sad(

Hope anyone can help - and i guess i just have overlooked the obvious smile

/Tue

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: multiple domains for webmail question...

Do you have "AllowOverride None" in Apache config file for directory /var/www/html?

Re: multiple domains for webmail question...

ive tried that before - and just did again - and now it works - dohh