- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
==== ==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.7.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Squeeze
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello,

I'm using iRedMail v0.7.4, a few days ago I upgraded the server and now I'm having problems with IMAP:

tailf /var/log/mail.err :

Mar 27 15:53:38 __server-name__ roundcube: IMAP Error: Login failed for user@mydomain.net from 200.x.xx.xx(X-Forwarded-For: 200.x.xx.xxx). AUTHENTICATE PLAIN:  in /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail-0.7/program/include/rcube_imap.php on line 205 (GET /?_task=mail&_action=check-recent&_mbox=INBOX&_list=1&_quota=1&_remote=1&_unlock=0&_=1364399531405)

I've been reading about it and I decided to first upgrade to the latest version of iRedMail available.
I'm now using iRedMail 0.7.4, to upgrade to v0.8.4 what sould I do?

I need to upgrade from version to version (long process) or is there a way to upgrade directly to 0.8.4 (without going through intermediate versions)?

Well nothing more to add, thank you very much in advance.

PS: Sorry for my english, it's not my primary language.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: How to upgrade from v0.7.4 to the latest version

Quote from our web page: http://www.iredmail.org/doc.html#upgrade_tutorial

Usually, upgrading iRedMail is just updating some config files to achieve new features or fix bugs, you do NOT need to download the latest iRedMail and run the script.

Note: Upgrades are only supported from one release to the release immediately following it. Do not skip releases.

Re: How to upgrade from v0.7.4 to the latest version

Done... I already upgraded all, thank you very much for your help.
I restart my server and will check if the problem with Roundcube's still present .

Thanks again.