Topic: Configuring SSL Certificates

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: Latest
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.3
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello Everybody,

I am trying to configure my own SSL certificate on my iRedMail server. I broke everything so bad last time I tried, that I had to re-install and start over.

I just installed iRedMail, and I have a comodo positivessl certificate. This comes with:
AddTrustExternalCARoot.crt
mail_mydomain_tld.crt
PositiveSSLCA2.crt

If somebody could help me out with this, all they way from the first step of creating the keys, that would be great. I was able to successfully install the SSL Certificate on Apache, but everything broke when I tried to configure it for Dovecot. Where do each of those files need to be placed? Also, I saw something about a PEM. How do I make one of those, and where does it go?

Please excuse my noobiness. SSL is a little new to me.

Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Configuring SSL Certificates

*) Forgot about '.pem', it's just a file name extension, you can use any extension you want.
*) For Dovecot, SSL related settings are defined in its config file /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf. Search "ssl" in it.
*) For Postfix, SSL is configured in /etc/postfix/maincf. Search "smtpd_tls_" in it.

P.S. It's better to follow your SSL certificate provider's tutorial to configure them.