1 (edited by pendekarbaik 2013-04-30 18:22:43)

Topic: aliases problem

==== ==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1.6.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (MySQL): MYSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CENTOS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
first i'm realy sory for my bad english big_smile
hi, i migrate from iredmail 0.7.1 to pro, the migration is running fine user can login with their same password etc, but the problem is on the aliases setting, i cannot add the new member to existing aliases, i already try delete and create new aliases but  i cannot add existing member (member that exist from my iredmail 0.7.1 ), but if i create new user, then i added to new aliases it's work fine, i think is imposible if i has to recreate all of my user ( i have almost 700 user with very massive email usage).
another problem is every time i add new member is existing aliases the old member is gone, also in the database, it's also gone. and the restriction also not work,i already set it to  "Users under domain", but still can recieve email from yahoo, gmail, etc
here is i give some screen shoot of my aliases dasboard

Post's attachments

iredmail1.png 95.18 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: aliases problem

*) If you add mail users under same domain as alias members, iRedAdmin-Pro will verify whether they (mail users) exist or not. If not, iRedAdmin-Pro will silently discard it.

*) The typo/render in your screenshot looks weird, it should display one member in one line, not multiple members (email addresses) in one line.

pendekarbaik wrote:

another problem is every time i add new member is existing aliases the old member is gone, also in the database, it's also gone. and the restriction also not work,i already set it to  "Users under domain", but still can recieve email from yahoo, gmail, etc

Not sure why it happened on your server, sorry.

*) Did you upgrade iRedMail to the latest stable release?
*) Alias restrictions requires iRedAPD, do you have the latest iRedAPD (v1.4.0) running?

*) i added my gmail account to the new alias that i create it's working but i cannot add the old user that already exist before i do migration.. if the user is created after i use iredmail pro there's no problem.
*) the screen shoot i take is for the aliases that's already exist before i do migration ( i give more screenshoot that i create after i use the iredmail pro)
*) i follow the migration step as you say on the tutorial first i migrating to the new server so i installed the latest iredmail in my new server, then i follow the upgrade tutotial ( only some change on the database) becouse the script will follow the new one (CMIIW), after i install the new iredmail and update the database in my old server (base on the tutorial) then i dump the database old server then i put it on the new server. all user can login with their password, etc with no problem.
*) yes i use iredmail 0.8.4
*) yes i already use the latest iredapd 1.4.0
*) iredadmin pro 1.6.0 mysql backend

Post's attachments

iredmail3.png 115.5 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

pendekarbaik wrote:

*) the screen shoot i take is for the aliases that's already exist before i do migration ( i give more screenshoot that i create after i use the iredmail pro)

Did you separate multiple addresses with comma (,)? If not, then it's invalid format. This might be the root cause.

yes it's already comma (,) separated for multiple address, but still cannot use the restriction for the aliases

No idea yet, sorry.

Would you mind show us some records of your migrated records in "vmail.alias" table? Of course you can replace sensitive info (username, domain name) before pasting, but please keep the original output format (e.g. don't remove/add commas).

7 (edited by pendekarbaik 2013-05-06 10:48:08)

here is one record on my alias table on vmail databasee

INSERT INTO `alias` (`address`, `goto`, `name`, `moderators`, `accesspolicy`, `domain`, `created`, `modified`, `expired`, `active`) VALUES ('all-persoreg@xx.xx.xx', perso_reg1@xx.xx.xx\r\nperso_reg2@xx.xx.xx\r\nperso_reg3@xx.xx.xx\r\nperso_reg4@xx.xx.xx\r\nperso_reg5@xx.xx.xx\r\nperso_reg6@xx.xx.xx', '', '', 'domain', xx.xx.xx', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', '2013-04-26 03:57:17', '9999-12-31 00:00:00', 1);

and i also take screencap the alias look on dashboard

Post's attachments

regperso.png 67.79 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You should check the output yourself: there're many \r\n in column "alias.goto" which should be replaced by comma.

dear zhang
the data is result of my old server, i just dump the data from the old server and then i put in my new server

That means your old server has incorrect format too.

Just want to repeat, the correct format of value of column "alias.goto" is: multiple addresses MUST be separated by comma (,). So, please fix it.