Topic: iRedAdmin Pro - Integrated Amavisd, Greylist Policy, etc.

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1.6.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04.2
- Dell R310 Xeon Quad Core 2.40GHz x 2, 8GB
====

Hi Zhang,

I have a question about the Admin Portal and it's integration of the various features of a mail system and that which is set up/enabled as part of the iRedAdmin package.  Which I love BTW.  In my case I installed with MySQL.  So the amavisd and clubringer features were integrated to function with MySQL.  Are there plans to integrate the management of these features into iRedAdmin so one can manage enabling/disabling, policy, greylisting white/blacklists, CheckHelo, etc?  I found with a recent migration exercise that these were not available and managed via command line and direct access to the db tables.  Very greatful for the responses and help, there were discrepancies in the assistance I received pointing me to policyd when postfix-cluebringer was the deployed method using the iRedAdmin package.  Perhaps referring to their installation/experience.  Again, very nice work!

tonyd

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAdmin Pro - Integrated Amavisd, Greylist Policy, etc.

tonyd wrote:

Are there plans to integrate the management of these features into iRedAdmin so one can manage enabling/disabling, policy, greylisting white/blacklists, CheckHelo, etc?

I'm working on it, hope they will be available soon.