- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
==== ==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 9.1

====

I want to configure roundcube on multiple servers, I have configured each server to connect to the roundcube database on my IredMail server remotely, But I can't seem to get the address book to pull from the remote database, instead it creates a new address book in the local MYSQL database of each server when a user logs in.

I'm thinking this is a the default behavior  when setting up “$rcmail_config['auto_create_user'] = true;
” in the main.inc.php file on each server. Is there away I can have each server pull the address book from the remote database?

Thanks,
-Tim

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Roundcube on muliple servers

Roundcube stores personal address book in SQL database. I guess you want to sync/replicate roundcube database on those servers.

Re: Roundcube on muliple servers

Ok, so it's been a learning experience and in my spare time I manged to setup a test environment in Virtualbox,I now have SQL master + slave + slave replication working with the roundcube DB, performance is great, and Address book is syncing. I still have plenty of testing to do and this setup is not exactly HA quality due to the load balancer, iredmail server, and MySQL master being single points of failures. It's a good start, and  once I get some more time, I will make some improvements and post a how to.