Topic: mail list issue

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAPD-1.3.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (MySQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: iRedAPD-1.3.6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: log in debug level but not thing shows
====

Hello,

i have iredmail Pro installed on my sever and it is working fine but i have issue in mailing lists which is any one can send to this lists even if he is not listed on members or moderators or in the domain, i am sure that i selected moderators only can send to this lists but unfortunately any one of the world can send to this lists, please advice

Regards

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: mail list issue

Hi aliabdo,

Please let us know the backend you are using (LDAP / MYSQL). If you are using ldap, could you please paste the ldiff file of the mailing list removing the actual domains & suffix it with xxxxx

Thanks

aliabdo wrote:

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAPD-1.3.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (MySQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: iRedAPD-1.3.6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: log in debug level but not thing shows
====

Hello,

i have iredmail Pro installed on my sever and it is working fine but i have issue in mailing lists which is any one can send to this lists even if he is not listed on members or moderators or in the domain, i am sure that i selected moderators only can send to this lists but unfortunately any one of the world can send to this lists, please advice

Regards

Re: mail list issue

Hi aliabdo,

Could you please turn on debug in iRedAPD-1.3.6, restart iRedAPD service, then send a testing email and paste related log in iRedAPD log file (/var/log/iredapd.log) here to help troubleshoot?

You can update "log_level" to "debug" in iRedAPD config file /opt/iredapd/etc/iredapd.ini to turn on debug mode:

log_level = debug