Topic: Error trying to access domains to add user

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
============ Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedAdmin-Pro v1.7.0 (M<ySQL)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: attachment of bug attached
====

I am trying to add a user to one of my domains and when I go to do that apache gives me "internal server error"
I am not sure why this is happening all of a sudden but I have attached the bug report and I will paste it in here as well.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/web/application.py", line 239, in process
    return self.handle()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/web/application.py", line 230, in handle
    return self._delegate(fn, self.fvars, args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/web/application.py", line 420, in _delegate
    return handle_class(cls)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/web/application.py", line 396, in handle_class
    return tocall(*args)
  File "/usr/share/apache2/iredadmin/controllers/decorators.py", line 11, in proxyfunc
    return func(self, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/share/apache2/iredadmin/controllers/mysql/domain.py", line 127, in GET
    throttleLib = throttle.Throttle()
TypeError: __init__() should return None, not 'tuple'

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Error trying to access domains to add user

Ubuntu 12.04 and later releases ship Cluebringer (a.k.a. Policyd-2), not Policyd-1.8. but iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.7.0 doesn't support Cluebringer yet, so please turn off Policyd integration in iRedAdmin-Pro config file "/usr/share/apache2/iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.7.0/settings.ini":

[policyd]
enabled = False

Restarting Apache service is required to load updated settings.

P.S. Upcoming release of iRedAdmin-Pro will support Cluebringer: whitelist, blacklist, greylisting, throttling.

I set it to False but the problem remains

An update I got it working. Seems for somereason my username had 2 users under domain admins setup which is obviously going to be an issue so I deleted them both and recreated one and all problems went away.