Topic: two mail domains merged into one

Current version of iredmail on centos 6.2.

I have two domains each with mx records pointing to mail server and this works fine.

Now what I need to do is to merge the two domains so that user@domain.org gets delivered to user@domain.com.

Any pointers?

Thanks,

Perazim

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: two mail domains merged into one

It's easy, just assign mail domain name 'domain.org' to existing domain (on iRedMail server) 'domain.com'. That's all.

If you have iRedAdmin-Pro installed, you can achieve this with one click. Screenshot for your reference:

http://screenshots.iredmail.googlecode.com/hg/iredadmin/domain_profile_alias.png

I have done this but mail is still segregated: IE user@domain.org is seperate from user@domain.com. I need both addresses delivered to one address.

Thanks,

Perazim

May i know what you exactly did? Detailed steps?

Resolved.

Once I saw that postfix is taking configs from mysql, I added domain to alias_domain and incremented aliases in domain tables and this now works.

When my project grows to the point where I can afford the PRO version I will order it.

Thanks for help.

Perazim

How I can do this in free version? Please help me.

Have a look on this post.