Topic: restrict sending mails globaly
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
i want to setup an mail server for internal testings only.
According to this requirement the mail server should only send mails to
- local configured domains (over iredadmin)
- some additional remote domains
All other domains should be rejected.
Whats the best way to achieve this?