Topic: iRedAdmin Pro installation problem

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
After installing iRedAdmin Pro when I go to https://myserver/iredadmin I only get an index listing of the files in the directory. Any ideas why?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAdmin Pro installation problem

OK. I solved this one. Now I want to ask another question. I have integrated iRedMail with Micorsoft AD. Can I use iRedAdmin Pro to manage users, mailing lists, etc?

iRedAdmin-Pro doesn't work with AD, so you cannot manage users/mailing lists with it.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

iRedAdmin-Pro doesn't work with AD, so you cannot manage users/mailing lists with it.

But I have already set up phpLDAPadmin to work with AD. it's just another ldap server.

iRedAdmin-Pro hard-codes some LDAP attribute names, so it cannot work with AD.
Also, why not just manage mail accounts with AD itself?

I'm not really interested in managing mail accounts (as you have mentioned I can do that from AD). I'm interested in other features of iRedAdmin Pro such as statistics or others that can't be done through AD.

If iRedAdmin-Pro cannot get mail accounts info, then it will be hard to present other features.
Sorry about this.