Topic: uninstall iredmail

Hi, I want to remove iRedMail. I found this post (http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic333- … dmail.html), how to remove it, but I did not understand it:
I have all my websites running on the server, so I don't want to remove mysql, phpmyadmin, etc. only mail components, that I don't need anymore. BTW my server is sending the logwatch and some other mails to me, so this should keep working.

Is it possbile to use the script with my requirements? And will it ask me, if I want to remove e.g. phpmyadmin?
If not, how can I uninstall it then?

I didn't get that, it won't prompt but I need to confirm?
1. It won't prompt you before stopping service, removing binary packages. So, please make sure you want to execute it.
2. It need your confirm to remove binary packages and source tarballs (e.g. roundcube, phpmyadmin, phpldapadmi, etc), please read the prompt carefully and make decision.

Thanks a lot
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: uninstall iredmail

*) Please do not use this script.
*) Please consider reinstall OS then reinstall iRedMail instead. This is the best. Don't forget to backup all files you need before reinstall OS.

As mentioned in iRedMail installation guide, iRedMail requires a fresh/clean server os.

WARNING: iRedMail is designed to be deployed on a FRESH server system, which means your server does NOT have mail related components installed, e.g. MySQL, OpenLDAP, Postfix, Dovecot, Amavisd, etc (iRedMail will install and configure them for you automatically). Otherwise it may override your existing files/configurations althought it will backup files before modifing, and it may be not working as expected.