- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1.8.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I tried adding multiple domain aliases and it's acting up. 

There are 2 input fields available to put in aliases, when saving 2 it shows a 3rd field (wrongly aligned) so I could add another, but when I do they all disappear.  I started over a few times and it keeps doing the same thing.  I also checked the database and the records in the alias_domain table reflect what iRedAdmin shows.

I can of course add them manually in the database but would like to see if there is a solution first, as I don't want to lose my settings one day!

Post's attachments

aliasbug.jpg
aliasbug.jpg 98.67 kb, 2 downloads since 2014-02-20 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Bug in domain alias setup

Looks like bug in iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL, i will try to reproduce it and come back to you later. Thanks for feedback.

Hi Dominique,

It's a bug in the latest iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL and iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL, the fix will be available in next release. You can try below patch if you need it now.

diff -r ace14fcd9b14 -r 9280c1988e7d templates/default/mysql/domain/profile.html
--- a/templates/default/mysql/domain/profile.html    Thu Feb 20 23:37:17 2014 +0800
+++ b/templates/default/mysql/domain/profile.html    Sat Feb 22 14:01:37 2014 +0800
@@ -293,8 +293,10 @@
                                     <h4 class="size-250 fl-space">{{ _('Alias domains') }}</h4>

{% if aliasDomains %}
-                                        {% for d in aliasDomains %}
+                                        {% for d in aliasDomains |sort %}
                                             {% if not loop.first %}
+                                                </div>
+                                                <div class="form-field clear">
                                                 <h4 class="size-250 fl-space">&nbsp;</h4>
                                             {% endif %}

Thanks!  I put the alias domains in the database manually and everyone is working as expected... I'll use the patch when I have another customer who needs aliases.