- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi there,

first: is there a way to search this forum? It is so big and full of valuable information... I guess I will feel silly when I get the answer to my question, but I could not find a way to search...

I just started with iRedMail Pro and everything went rather seemlessly. Now I am at day two and am migrating some mail accounts of mine over to test everything running together. I don't know how and when, but the list of sent and received mails is empty suddenly. At first when I started, those lists showed something, now as there are constantly mails flowing in - nothing.
The stats on the start page are empty, too.
The quarantined mail was always empty, this was the main reason for me to start having real mail (and thus SPAM) going over the iRedMail server, to see the quarantine working.

The only thing I could imagine beeing the cause for this: I installed a roundcube plugin, amacube, which offers a way to work with the amavisd quarantine on a user basis in roundcube. I did this after checking that it uses the exact same setting already there in iRedMail amavisd-config

Regards
Jochen

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Sent/Received Mail stats gone

I should add that the Admin-Log still shows all the entries

got it! The stats are available for the first admin only, the one created while installing.

Is there a way to have the statistics and logs available for all general admins or even the domain admins for their domains only?

Thanks
Jochen

Jochen wrote:

Is there a way to have the statistics and logs available for all general admins or even the domain admins for their domains only?

It's enabled for normal admins by default.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

It's enabled for normal admins by default.

Unfortunately it's not there. Where can this be configured?

Jochen wrote:

Unfortunately it's not there. Where can this be configured?

No addition configuration is required. If statistics and top 10 senders/recipients are available for global admin, it should be available for normal domain admin too.

*) Does restarting Apache service fix this issue?
*) Do you assign any mail domain to this normal domain admin for management?