Topic: Whitelist/Blacklist Per Domain

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1.8.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Forgive me if I posted this in the wrong place but I tried first to post this in the wishlist section but apparently I am not able to do so.  Anyway, I am really in need of a way to create whitelists and blacklists on a per domain level.  I read that someone else suggested this some time back in the wishlist section and it was being considered.  Can someone tell me how close this feature may be or if anyone has a suggestion as to some type of add-on or workaround?

Thank you.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Whitelist/Blacklist Per Domain

With Cluebringer, per-domain (or even per-user) white/blacklist is possible.
I'm still not working on it, but you can try it.

Hi Zhang,

So I have managed to upgrade to Cluebringer and am able to access the web interface for it but it is not very user friendly.  Is this web interface the way per user/domain white/black lists will be managed or will it eventually be built into iRedAdmin-Pro?

Thanks again.

Kyle

Kyle Harris wrote:

So I have managed to upgrade to Cluebringer and am able to access the web interface for it but it is not very user friendly.  Is this web interface the way per user/domain white/black lists will be managed

Yes, you can manage per-domain/user white/black lists with Cluebringer web ui.

Kyle Harris wrote:

or will it eventually be built into iRedAdmin-Pro?

Still no plan yet. Sorry.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Yes, you can manage per-domain/user white/black lists with Cluebringer web ui.

Kyle Harris wrote:

or will it eventually be built into iRedAdmin-Pro?

Still no plan yet. Sorry.

Is a bounty-price yet associated with providing per-domain (in addition to system/user) white/black lists within iRedAdmin-Pro?

xycmu wrote:

Is a bounty-price yet associated with providing per-domain (in addition to system/user) white/black lists within iRedAdmin-Pro?

Could you please contact us if you want to sponsor us to implement this feature?
http://www.iredmail.org/contact.html