1 (edited by Jochen 2014-04-01 18:10:46)

Topic: Admin for some (more than one) Domain

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

is it possible to have a (sub)admin who can administer some domains but not all? Something inbetween domain-admin and general admin. Think of a partner or reseller...

Thanks

Jochen

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Admin for some (more than one) Domain

With next release of iRedAdmin-Pro, normal admin can manage multiple mail domains, and able to mark other mail user as domain admin. Is it ok for you? Any addition feature requests (in details)?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

With next release of iRedAdmin-Pro, normal admin can manage multiple mail domains, and able to mark other mail user as domain admin. Is it ok for you? Any addition feature requests (in details)?

Sounds good to me!

I need an admin to whom I can assign some domains to manage. He should not see the other domains. It is fine for me if he can mark users of his domains as domain admins.

As to the other thread, I would love if the eMail in/out logs would be available for his domains as well as for a domain admin

Jochen wrote:

As to the other thread, I would love if the eMail in/out logs would be available for his domains as well as for a domain admin

It's available.