Topic: Adding members to aliases not working

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (1.8.1)
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7.4
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

What I did :
Create a new alias, add members ... nothing happens, not a single member is added ...

When editing an account and then check the alias, it's working as it supposed to.
But when I want to add members on this alias, it's not working, and on top of it, the previously added member is deleted !

Looks like a bug more than  a feature to me ^_^
Any help to fix this problem would be greatly appriciated, Thanks !

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Adding members to aliases not working

Sorry about this trouble.

I cannot reproduce this issue on my local testing machine. Was your iRedMail server installed with iRedMail-0.8.6 or upgrade from an old iRedMail version? Is it possible to let me login to your server for further debug?

It was installed with iRedMail 0.8.6 and then upgraded from iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.7.0 to 1.8.1 along with iRedAPD (1.4.2) et roundcubemail (0.9.5)
As for the remote debug, please contact me via email wink
Thanks,

Bertrand.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Sorry about this trouble.

I cannot reproduce this issue on my local testing machine. Was your iRedMail server installed with iRedMail-0.8.6 or upgrade from an old iRedMail version? Is it possible to let me login to your server for further debug?

It was a browser issue ... thanks Zhang for your support !