Topic: Problem with multiple PHP version

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7.0
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hi,
I installed iRedMail on Debian, and I`ll installed other php verion ( http://zgadzaj.com/how-to-install-php-5 … buntu-1204 )
On clear system  everything work fine, I added "Include php52.conf" in virtual host file, and then I have php 5.2.17 version then, but when I install iRedMail on clear system and install multiple php version, when I add "Include php52.conf" to some vhost, and I tryed "go" to this vhost, I must add login and password... and I don`t know why...

What iRedMail changed in apache?

Best Regards

Lewy

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Problem with multiple PHP version

Lewy wrote:

when I add "Include php52.conf" to some vhost, and I tryed "go" to this vhost, I must add login and password... and I don`t know why...

Which URL did you access?
if it asks for username/password, there must be an authentication config for this directory/URL.

Nope.
On fresh system everything works fine, In URL where I have definied Include php52.conf I have php version 5.2.17.
After install iRedMail on this same host I`ll must put login/password.
It`s looks like redirect to host.domainn.tld/iredadmin or host.domain.tld/mail

Lewy wrote:

After install iRedMail on this same host I`ll must put login/password.

if it asks for username/password, there must be an authentication config for this directory/URL. So, again, Which URL did you access?
Please check Apache config file to find out which directory has auth enabled.