Topic: Errors during install

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.5 x64 bit, Linux 3.14.1-x86_64-linode39 on x86_64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: installation / command line
====

Once I answer all the setup prompts and it tries to continue with the install, it errors out:

Protected multilib versions: krb5-libs-1.10.3-10.el6_4.6.i686 != krb5-libs-1.10.3-15.el6_5.1.x86_64
Error: Protected multilib versions: mysql-libs-5.1.71-1.el6.i686 != mysql-libs-5.1.73-3.el6_5.x86_64
Error: Protected multilib versions: openssl-1.0.1e-15.el6.i686 != openssl-1.0.1e-16.el6_5.7.x86_64
Error: Protected multilib versions: nss-softokn-freebl-3.14.3-9.el6.i686 != nss-softokn-freebl-3.14.3-10.el6_5.x86_64

What can I do about this please? If I re-run install using MYSQL backend, I receive the same error msgs.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Errors during install

Could you please show me output of below command:

# yum repolist

How many yum repositories do you enable? As mentioned in iRedMail installation, you must disable ALL third-party yum repositories, and keep official CentOS yum repo enabled.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Could you please show me output of below command:

# yum repolist

How many yum repositories do you enable? As mentioned in iRedMail installation, you must disable ALL third-party yum repositories, and keep official CentOS yum repo enabled.

Here you are. Thank you:

Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: mirrors.linode.com
* epel: epel.mirror.constant.com
repo id  repo name                             status
base     CentOS-6 - Base                        6,367
epel     Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 6 10,762
iRedMail iRedMail                                  83
repolist: 17,212
[root@mail ~]#

Could you please update your server OS first, then try to install iRedMail again? You can update it with command 'yum update'.

All fixed. thanks.

yum update didn't work at first and produced the same error msg.

i then did a rpm -e --nodeps on the package mysql-libs. after that i successfully ran yum update and it updated that and a couple other packages as well.

then a re-ran the iredmail install and it worked fine. thanks a lot for your guidance.