Topic: Strange behavior with iRedAdmin-Pro login screen, language selection

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.5, Linux 3.14.4-x86_64-linode40 on x86_64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: n/a
====

Strange issue and one I'm not even sure is related to your product but I wanted to ask and get your take on it;

In Chrome, when I navigate to the admin login screen, it appears in English (en_US) for a second and then immediately goes to what I assume is Russian (ru_RU). I'm not sure what causes it.

I use LastPass for password management and it auto-populates my credentials. The change to Russian happens, it appears, after LastPass populates my user creds. LastPass' stored URL is the full length URL with the language designation set as en_US:

https://<mydomain>/iredadmin/login?lang=en_US

If I drop the language desginator in LastPass, it still behaves the same way.

If I manually change the URL to en_US and press enter to reload the page in English, it reloads correctly but then LastPass gets involved, adds my creds, and the page reverts to Russian.

If I manually change the URL to en_US and hit ESC to stop it from loading AFTER english text appears (so it doesn't revert to Russian), and then manually enter my user creds, it works fine and logs in with english language text.

I don't think, like I said, that this is your issue but was just wondering if you've seen this before? And possibly have any ideas. Thanks.

- Fabian S.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Strange behavior with iRedAdmin-Pro login screen, language selection

Didn't see this issue before, and it doesn't have code to auto-switch language like this. User has to choose different language in drop-down list.

Re: Strange behavior with iRedAdmin-Pro login screen, language selection

Very good. thanks. thought I'd ask....