Topic: mailbox.enableindexer-worker missing from db

prolly from an upgrade many months back, but dovecot indexing is broken. From the logs, the problem appears to be traced to, in dovecot.log:

User query failed: ERROR: column mailbox.enableindexer-worker does not exist

I can easily create this field, but need the following
1) data type
2) constraints & default values
3) how to set it for existing db rows

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.1 (pro adm panel 1.4.1)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): pgsql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: rhel 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: mailbox.enableindexer-worker missing from db

Which command should i run to reproduce this issue?

it seems to be part of normal dovecot functioning, since it appears all through the dovecot log files. You could try doing a server-side imap search from whatever imap email client.

I've got dovecot-2.1.17-0_136.el6.x86_64 installed.

I didn't see this particular change to the mailbox schema in any of the update insructions, unless I missed it.

For a postfix backend, what does the schema of your mailbox table look like? Do you have that particular field?

sorry, for a Postgresql backend, not a postfix backend. It's late smile

From my postgres error log file:

STATEMENT:  SELECT mailbox.storagebasedirectory || '/' || mailbox.storagenode || '/' || mailbox.maildir AS home, '*:bytes=' || mailbox.quota*1048576 AS quota_rule FROM mailbox,domain WHERE mailbox.username='test@mail.domain' AND mailbox.domain='mail.domain' AND mailbox."enableindexer-worker"=1 AND mailbox.domain=domain.domain AND domain.backupmx=0 AND domain.active=1 AND mailbox.active=1

ERROR:  column mailbox.enableindexer-worker does not exist at character 279

You can add this column with below SQL command:

pgsql> ALTER TABLE mailbox ADD COLUMN "enableindexer-worker" INT2 NOT NULL DEFAULT 1;
pgsql> CREATE INDEX idx_mailbox_enableindexer_worker ON mailbox ("enableindexer-worker");

Fixed in iRedMail moment ago, thanks for your report.
https://bitbucket.org/zhb/iredmail/comm … 47af697741