Re: Wishlist of iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP

Add to wishlist:  add sender_email_address to Blacklist/Whitelist direct from Received Mails (https://domain.tld/iredadmin/activities/received) selected from action list

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

labasus wrote:

Add to wishlist:  add sender_email_address to Blacklist/Whitelist direct from Received Mails (https://domain.tld/iredadmin/activities/received) selected from action list

Good idea. Added to my TODO list.

currently under the "Profile of user" the "Member of Mail Lists" & "Member of Mail Aliases" are listed by the order the alias / mailinglist was added. This makes it hard to find a particular alias or mailng list to add to the current user (as it is not in alphabetical order).

Please update this to list by alphabetical order instead. This will make it more user friendly.

woods wrote:

Please update this to list by alphabetical order instead. This will make it more user friendly.

Sorry about the inconvenience. This fix will be available in next release.

There is no option to add Whitelist/Blacklist based on domains (not global and for users only).

labasus wrote:

There is no option to add Whitelist/Blacklist based on domains (not global and for users only).

So you need a per-domain white/blacklist? It's possible with Cluebringer, but need some time to test it and achieve it in iRedAdmin-Pro.

On my todo list now, but low priority.

57 (edited by mharvester 2014-08-30 18:21:40)

1. Make a small button "Search" near search field in the top.

2. Make fail2ban work with iredmail`s white/black lists

3. Add "Company name" field to user`s properties

4. Make a patch for openldap to support MS Outlook address-book

5. Check quota column sort algorithm in the users list. Now, somehow users with overloaded mailboxes can be in any part of the list when sorting by this column.

mharvester wrote:

Will fix it in future release. Any problem to press 'Enter' key to search directly?

mharvester wrote:

No plan yet.

mharvester wrote:

Just curious, why do you need company name in user's properties?

mharvester wrote:

Excuse me, need patch for MS Outlook or OpenLDAP?

mharvester wrote:

5. Check quota column sort algorithm in the users list. Now, somehow users with overloaded mailboxes can be in any part of the list when sorting by this column.

I believe what you need is a way to easily find out who's mailbox is nearly full, right?

mharvester wrote:

You will be able to view mailbox usage (percentage) directly with upcoming release of iRedAdmin-Pro.

*) How to view it: In users list page, click "Quota" label in table header.
*) Note: It will query LDAP/SQL for all users, not simply sorting quota with accounts listed in current page.

Screenshot:

Post's attachments

Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 11.44.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 11.44.55 PM.png 71.34 kb, 3 downloads since 2014-09-04 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
mharvester wrote:

Will fix it in future release. Any problem to press 'Enter' key to search directly?

Not a problem, just inconvenience. When insert search text from buffer by pressing Ctrl+V you need leave mouse and press Enter.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
mharvester wrote:

No plan yet.

sad

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
mharvester wrote:

Just curious, why do you need company name in user's properties?

For users grouping, for correct address book...we have job title but have not company i see some inconsistencies here.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
mharvester wrote:

Excuse me, need patch for MS Outlook or OpenLDAP?

--- ./openldap-2.4.33/servers/slapd/schema_prep.c.orig    2012-12-07 09:54:56.000000000 +0700
+++ ./openldap-2.4.33/servers/slapd/schema_prep.c    2012-12-07 09:58:10.000000000 +0700
@@ -908,6 +908,7 @@
             "DESC 'RFC4519: common supertype of name attributes' "
             "EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch "
             "SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch "
+            "ORDERING caseIgnoreOrderingMatch "
             "SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15{32768} )",
             NULL, SLAP_AT_ABSTRACT,
             NULL, NULL,

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
mharvester wrote:

I believe what you need is a way to easily find out who's mailbox is nearly full, right?

Yes, for this.

mharvester wrote:

--- ./openldap-2.4.33/servers/slapd/schema_prep.c.orig    2012-12-07 09:54:56.000000000 +0700
+++ ./openldap-2.4.33/servers/slapd/schema_prep.c    2012-12-07 09:58:10.000000000 +0700
@@ -908,6 +908,7 @@
             "DESC 'RFC4519: common supertype of name attributes' "
             "EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch "
             "SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch "
+            "ORDERING caseIgnoreOrderingMatch "
             "SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15{32768} )",
             NULL, SLAP_AT_ABSTRACT,
             NULL, NULL,

You'd better post this patch to OpenLDAP mailing list. iRedMail doesn't patch and rebuild OpenLDAP, it just installs packages provided by Linux/BSD venders.

mharvester wrote:

This feature will be available in next release of iRedAdmin-Pro. See screenshot here:
https://twitter.com/iredmail/status/507705960622604288

One more wish smile

Make "Message size limit per user" for outbound and inbound emails, policyd can handle it.
Reason - Some of users use VSAT and need not BIG messages, just shot reports.

mharvester wrote:

Make "Message size limit per user" for outbound and inbound emails, policyd can handle it.

Do you mean per-message size limit?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
mharvester wrote:

Do you mean per-message size limit?

Yes per-message size limit which can be different for each user.

mharvester wrote:

Unfortunately, Cluebringer doesn't support per-message size limit.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
mharvester wrote:

Unfortunately, Cluebringer doesn't support per-message size limit.

Amavis module has message_size_limit_maps, hope you can use it.

mharvester wrote:

Amavisd is configured as after-queue content filter, so message_size_limit works after message entered Postfix mail queue. Do you need a after-queue message size check? I believe you prefer before-queue check in Postfix policy server like Policyd-1.8.

68 (edited by mharvester 2014-09-13 20:35:15)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
mharvester wrote:

Amavisd is configured as after-queue content filter, so message_size_limit works after message entered Postfix mail queue. Do you need a after-queue message size check? I believe you prefer before-queue check in Postfix policy server like Policyd-1.8.

Before-queue check made by Postfix base on it`s message_size_limit, setted for the server, so for my problem (limited user connection speed and high price for the data amount) after-queue check for some users is OK.

Hi,

I would love to see the following:

OpenPGP key support
Bootstrap GUI Interface
Mapping to Cloud Drives (GDrive / OneDrive / Dropbox etc.)

Let me know what you think

Thanks

mharvester wrote:

Before-queue check made by Postfix base on it`s message_size_limit, setted for the server, so for my problem (limited user connection speed and high price for the data amount) after-queue check for some users is OK.

Cluebringer has patch for Amavisd to implement before-queue rejection for per-user message size limit, you can try it.
I will try to implement this in iRedAdmin-Pro.

sumoemail wrote:

OpenPGP key support

This should be implemented in mail client applications, e.g. webmail, desktop mail client, not iRedAdmin-Pro.
If you want to see this feature in Roundcube webmail, you should post this request in Roundcube webmail mailing list.

sumoemail wrote:

Bootstrap GUI Interface

On my todo list to switch to Bootstrap for iRedAdmin-Pro, but have to implement some more features first.
By the way, what's the problem with current interface/theme?

sumoemail wrote:

Mapping to Cloud Drives (GDrive / OneDrive / Dropbox etc.)

I guess you mean integrating cloud drives in webmail? If yes, you should post this request in Roundcube webmail mailing list instead.

More wishes: make a possibility manage postfix, dovecot, apache mapping IP<->domain<->SSL certificates. Now, if you want to add another IP and cert for particular domain you have do everything by hands sad

My Whish: Integrate Samba4 with iRedMail LDAP

benefits:
- anybody can easily add SOGO with OpenChange without fuss of syncing OpenLDAP and Samba4 users/passwords
- I can run Windows PDC with same usernames and passwords as used in mail (on same server where is mail).
- if I run PDC, password change on domain also change passwords on mail

Hi kmihalj,

Sorry, no plan to integrate Samba4.

iRedMail-0.9.0 will integrate SOGo, you should be easy to integrate OpenChange and other components yourself.

75 (edited by riverco 2014-11-21 03:33:35)

Hi,

wanted to share some info :
OpenPGP key support : on the todo and milestone list of the roundcube team (however requires extensive coding to implement openpgp+mail inside browser and make it secure (see roundcube maillinglist) . openpgp on desktop ..already exists of course.

Mapping to cloud drives if you mean store the mails into the cloud ? Dovecot has such option through a plugin. See dovecot enterprise plugins.
If you meant store files in drive through interface can be achieved with owncloud and roundcube integration.

My opinion is that it would be great iredmail focuses on what it is so good and that is a great mail systems with great clients  (lets hope roundcube stays !! (my wish) as its better groupware if you add a few plugins even has caldav/carddav/exchange and the new great kolab calendar plugin etc)

Regards,