1 (edited by kmihalj 2014-10-02 05:04:59)

Topic: Sent/Received Mail log

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

How to make logs (sent and received) in iRedAdmin-PRO to last longer than 7 days ?

EDIT:
Why is not loged "Outlook test message" generated when setting account in Outlook ? I have it in mail, all users also, but I can't find it in logs (mail from user to himself).

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Sent/Received Mail log

kmihalj wrote:

How to make logs (sent and received) in iRedAdmin-PRO to last longer than 7 days ?

Add below setting in iRedAdmin-Pro config file /var/www/iredadmin/settings.py:

AMAVISD_REMOVE_MAILLOG_IN_DAYS = 10

You can change '10' to the days you want to keep sent/received mail log.

About "Outlook test message": iRedAdmin-Pro just lists mail logs related to the domains under your control, but I believe you can find some log in Amavisd database "amavisd", tables "msgs", could you help paste them here?

3 (edited by kmihalj 2014-10-03 01:44:07)

Thanx for log.

For Outlook test message, i found them in mysql ... I attach csv export (domain name edited).

When creating new mail account in Outlook 2010 and 2013, Outlook send test message to verify settings, BUT under "from" name is entered like this: "Microsoft Office Outlook <zkovacevic@DOMAIN_EDITED.HR>"

Found them using command: SELECT * FROM `msgs` WHERE `from_addr` LIKE '%Microsoft%'

PS. Production state of mail server is in few days WOOOHOOO .... migration from Exchange 2003 :-)

Post's attachments

msgs.csv 175.24 kb, 5 downloads since 2014-10-02 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

You can see these test message has "msgs.content=H" in SQL record. 'H' means this email has bad header.
iRedAdmin-Pro lists only emails which have "msgs.content=C" in the latest release. And upcoming release will list both 'C' and 'H'. smile